MOA’s going paperless! Welcome to BorderZones.ca, the online exhibition magazine that will give you inside access to ideas behind the major exhibition, Border Zones: New Art Across Cultures, opening at MOA in January 2010. When we launch on January 26, you can expect to read personal and thought-provoking articles on each of the artists by distinguished contributors such as award-winning journalist Jan Wong, distinguished educator and activist Gerald Taiaiake Alfred, and filmmaker and artist Loretta Todd, among others. We also hope you’ll ask us lots of questions. Some of your comments will be addressed by the writers and posted at the bottom of each article. You’ll also find:
- video interviews with the artists
- regular updates on artist files
- artwork exclusive to the webzine
- provocative reviews of the exhibition
- a blog devoted to the idea of borders, hosted each week by engaging personalities from the worlds of journalism, dance, theatre, art, politics, and architecture.
Our content will be changing regularly, so visit us often after we launch on January 26, 2010. And send your questions or comments by email – we’d love to hear from you.